Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I got tagged

Cortney tagged me for all these questions, so here goes:
1. How often do you go over the speed limit? All the time, but I'm trying to get better

2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? I have before, but not often

3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island which book, movie, and which CD would you take with you? I'd take my Bible, a good worship CD and maybe Grease or Dirty Dancing

4. What did you get in trouble for as a kid? beating up my brothers

5. What really gives you the creeps? dead people

6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? Barbie

7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where were you? We just moved to Alaska so I have no idea

8. When you fall asleep are you usually on your side, stomach, or back? stomach

9. If fat or calorie intake were not an issue, what food would you consume the most? I'd have to add if health concerns were not an issue then the answer would be CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!!!

10. If you could hire one of the following, which would it be: Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? CHEF

11. What movie have you watched the most? Shag, Grease, or Dirty Dancing

12. What perfume do you wear? My most recent buy is No Ho by Bond #9 and Very Sexy Dare

13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Little House on the Prairie and Fresh Prince

14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? I laugh a lot with Jackson

15. What was the very first concert I ever attended? I think it was Garth Brooks

16. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list? Scott Hamilton

17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? just me...about an hour

18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? A few weeks ago when I first got to Alaska I was not prepared for it to be as cold as it was in the dead of summer so I did not bring any warm church clothes. Therefore I had to go to the mall and buy something to wear to church. I ended up with a black suit from Banana Republic and some black boots

19. Ever go to camp? Sure...Palmetto Bible Camp

20. Do you collect anything? no

So now I tag Andrea, Brooklyn, and Elizabeth. Have fun!

No comments: