Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!

Where have 3 years gone? It's hard to believe my baby boy is 3! I thank God for giving us these 3 wonderful years with him! For his birthday we took him to Toys R Us and let him pick out the toys he wanted, we took him to a pet store so he could look at the animals, we took him to his favorite park, and we let him have a chocolate Coconut Bliss Bar where we put the candles. And of course we sang Happy Birthday to him several times...which he loved. Lord willing we will be able to celebrate his future birthdays with lots of family.
He got into my jewelry box...notice the pearl earrings IN his ear.
He loves going to the pet store! He tends to spend most of the time looking at the fish.
I bought a Moby wrap to use with Carolina. Scott is testing it out for me on Jackson. Perhaps I should have bought a more gender-neutral color.... Nah! I love pink too much!

No comments: