Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mid-July Up-date

We had Jackson's 3 year old pictures taken a few weeks ago at a nearby park. Here are some of the ones the photographer put on her blog. I'll post a couple more when I get them in.
So I am 39 and a half weeks pregnant...due on FRIDAY (July 22nd)!!!! My Mom and 2 of my sisters flew in a week ago to keep me company, to be here for the delivery and to help me afterwards. I have really enjoyed their company and it's helped a lot having them here to pass the time and keep me up emotionally. This waiting game has the potential to drive me crazy! I would love to have Carolina tonight, but who knows when she will will come. I will probably induce if she is not here in 2 weeks.

Scott, Jackson, Mom, Raleigh, and Rochelle hiked Flattop Mountain yesterday. It is a hard hike so I am proud they made it to the top. My Mom nor my sisters had ever been on such a hard hike. Mom said it was very hard, but very cool. Rochelle said she loved it! Raleigh said it really wasn't her thing. They were all impressed Scott carried Jackson on his back the whole way. The weather was beautiful and so was the scenery.
Friday night we went out to eat at Simon and Seaforts Restaurant to celebrate Raleigh's 18th Birthday. We had a table with a view that overlooked the ocean. The view was great and so was the food!
Here we are at the restaurant.
Here is Jackson eating raw onions. He had 2 plate-fulls!
Thursday we went hiking at Thunderbird Falls. I don't know how well you can make it out, but we saw 2 king salmon in the river we were hiking next to.
Here is the bottom part of the falls.
Here we are at the end of the hike. I went trying to induce labor, but it did not work.
A few weeks ago Scott and Jackson went "camping" in the backyard. Jackson loved sleeping in the tent! It was about 9:00 PM when I took this picture.


1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Hey girl looking good! Finally catching up on blog reading. My funny girl likes onions too!
Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl!