Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Travel Schedule

Well, Scott made it to the UAE and I made it to Searcy, AR. I am visiting my brother, sister-in-law, and her Mom today. Here are my travel plans:
Sept. 8...drive to Searcy
Sept. 9...hang out in Searcy
Sept. 10...drive to Columbus
Sept. 11...hang out in Columbus
Sept. 12...hang out in Columbus
Sept. 13...Drive to Spanish Fort, AL
Sept. 14 - Sept. 18...hang out in Spanish Fort, AL
Sept. 19...drive to Montgomery, AL
Sept. 20...drive to Birmingham
Sept. 21- Sept. 23 hang out in Birmingham
Sept. 24...drive to Chatanooga, TN
Sept. 25...hang out in Chatanooga
Sept. 26...drive to Atlanta
Sept. 27, 28, or 29th.....drive home to SC!

7 comments:

Collin and Mariah said...

Have fun and be very careful!! We miss you!!

Pat Cloud said...

Are you and Jackson alone? Be very careful and have fun!

Celia said...

Hey Rachael!

I JUST got done sending you an email, and was asking if you made it safely.. then I thought to check your blog, and sure enough.. you DID! PRAISE GOD! :)

Have fun with your brother, and sister in law! Take it easy!!!

<3 Celia

Erin Lewis said...

I admire you for your strength and courage - both for enduring this deployment with such faith and grace and for the courage you must have to travel alone with a new baby . . . I would be terrified! Travel safe and Kevin and I hope to see you while you are in South Carolina. You are always welcome to stay in our home if you should need a place to stay.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachael! I have enjoyed seeing all your pictures and updates. If you should make it to Greenville please let us know because I would love to see you and Jackson! have fun!- Im jealous of all the time you get to spend traveling and visiting!

Allison Murphree

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl I enjoyed so much meeting you for lunch today. It was great. Thanks so much for wanting to meet me while you were here.

--Faith

McKinney Madness said...

I can't wait for September 21st! I'm glad to hear that Scott made it safely to the UAE. I'm praying for you guys!!