Thursday, January 28, 2010

Picture Project

For a present for my parents I am organizing all of their photos. My plan is to put them all in chronological order, scan them, then put them all back in photo albums. Since there are thousands of pictures and most are NOT dated, it is going to take me a long time! My goal is to have the project completed by the time we take our family vacation in June. I think it would be neat to bring all the completed albums with me for everyone to look at while we are on vacation together. I am scanning them onto a chip so each of my family members can put the pics on their computer as well. I like this project because I get to learn more about my family in the process and I love pictures. So, this is where most of my "free" time is going in case you wonder.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I think you can upload them on flikr, and people can search for them and download them to their own computer, just fyi. But then you have to tag them all. It's what my dad did with his Holy Land Pictures for everyone to see them easier.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a great gift for your parents and family!

Erin Lewis said...

Good for you! When you are done can you do ours? He he. That is a very thoughtful gift and it is something that can be cherished by your family for generations!

Cortney said...

You are a good daughter... that's all I have to say! Your Mom and Dad will LOVE the finished project!