Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Different

Well it seems as though Scott and I get weirder and weirder as time passes. It started when we got married by not having television. We have not had television in our home for our entire 7 years of marriage and that has been a wonderful decision for us (we do have a TV that we occasionally watch DVD's on, but not television).
A couple years ago we started making changes to our diet like taking supplements, buying organic, drinking raw goat milk, etc...
Another thing is that we have been seeing a Naturopathic doctor...he is awesome by the way! This past week we ditched the microwave. I am currently trying to perfect Jackson's menu and you can imagine how different it is. I may blog about it later. I am very happy about all these decisions even though they are weird! They all have been major blessings for us.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I would love to know where you shop and what you get. We are slowly going organic but not everything because it's expensive. That is awesome! I don't think you are weird at all! When we remember to take our mannatech products, we are good. When we don't- which is more often than we do...it doesn't really help much! Keep it up!

Erin Lewis said...

I don't think it is weird at all - I think it is well informed and appropriate! I have been slowly decreasing the cable package that Kevin had and in two years we have gone from the $180 package to $20 package. Next step is cancelling cable all together, which I think might happen! My mom never used a microwave, she thought it was terrible. Just remember when you think you are being "weird" you might actually be providing a good example for others!! ;)