Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Germany

Scott's sister Amie lives in southern Germany with her husband and 2 sons. Her husband, Wayne, is on a temparary job assignment there with Bosch. So we are going to visit them and see some of the sights. We are leaving on June 3rd and are flying back into OKC June13th after hosting a baby shower in Atlanta. We have our time there all planned out packed with some great sounding stuff! Scott and I are both very excited and yes....Jackson is defiantly coming with us! I'll be sure to post some of the best pics when we return.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Hi Rachel,
It's been a while since I have checked in on you and it looks like you guys have been busy! I see Scott is back - I'm so happy for you! I also see that you had a great trip to the beach (I'm jealous!) :) I love the pictures from his deployment and I can't wait to see the pictures from Germany (and to hear about the plane trip with Jackson).
Jackson is just getting cuter and cuter - if that's possible!

JShaffer said...

Be safe, have fun, I can't wait to hear your stories when you get back! I'm praying for you all.

Love You,
Lisa

Paulette "PK" Knott said...

Miss Rachael, I'll send you a seperate email here shortly. I've been catching up on your blogs & I'm excited for y'all to visit Germany with Amee and her family. I was born there, at Bitburg Air Force Base 6 weeks before we came back to Goldsboro. We went back when I was 3 & Sean was 8. We were stationed at Spangdahlem, about 15 minutes away from Bitburg. We were there for 4 years and then Spang was Sean's first overseas assignment in '99. He said it was a whole new experience as an adult and he fell in love with it all over again. He was supposed to go back in '06 but his assignment got pulled & he was heartbroken. Anyway, I know y'all will have a great time and I look forward to hearing all the stories and pictures when y'all get back. Have fun, take care & know y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers for safe journey! Love & big hugs from my family to yours - PK

Michelle said...

Have so much fun on your trip! I love Germany, I wish I could go over there. My mom's mom and her sister live in Mainz, I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!