Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mid-march Up-Date

There's been a lot going on so I thought I better blog about it before it gets to be old news. First of all we moved into our house on base a week ago. I really like it here (it just feels right) and I am so thankful to God He worked out all the details and we moved in quick! I am already seeing Scott more and it has already been a blessing financially. Please note our new address: 8426 Metzger Ave Unit A; JBER, AK 99506. We are mostly settled in with the exception of hanging some more pictures and curtains. Once we get the house all finished, I will blog some pictures of our "new" place. :)
This was taken right before we handed Lilly off to her new family and the day we moved out.
This is Lilly with her new family.
Here is a picture of a moose who was checking things out the day we were moving. Scott was able to touch him.
This is a picture of me at 20 weeks. Tomorrow I am 22 weeks, so I am a bit bigger now....and feeling it!
This is Scott and Jackson after they had been out sledding on this very big hill for an hour or so. The reason I did not get any pictures of them auctually sledding is because that would mean I would have to go outside long enough to take the picture and with it being as cold as it was that day (and most days) I was unwilling. I try to avoid being outside in the freezing cold if at all possible.
Here is Jackson playing in the basket we got from Ross and Heather for Christmas.
Jackson is starting to color.
Also, Scott's Grandfather died yesterday. He was 94 years old and in poor health so it did not come as a surprise. He had just lost his wife in January as well. Scott was blessed to have such an involved Grandfather who was a big influence in his life. Dr. Hal Jameson was a giver to his family and the community and he will be missed.

2 comments:

Domini Jones said...

You look great!! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

McKinney Madness said...

1. I'm so sorry about Scott's grandfather's passing. I will keep ya'll in my prayers.
2. You look great! Super skinny with a little baby bump!
3. Jackson is getting so big!!
4. I don't know how you've handled the cold weather as long as you have... I'm impressed!
5. Love and miss you!