Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break 2001

It was this month 8 years ago when Scott and I met in Daytona Beach, FL on Spring Break. It was a great week and one I never will forget! I was 19 and Scott was 22. Here are some pictures from that week.
This picture was taken hours before I auctually met Scott outside in the parking lot. These are 2 of my best friends STILL...Jessa and Cortney. We all went to Auburn together and now they live in Birmingham, AL.
This was taken the night after I met Scott. My friends and I were just trying to get him to dress up in clothes at the Wings store so we could have an excuse to take a picture of him!Lovin' that cuddle time!
Jessa, Tara, me, Cortney, and Meghan. The group of girl friends I went with to Daytona. We were all friends from Auburn. And NO, we did NOT flash our boobs to get the beads...we flashed our smile!
This is the night we had our first kiss.

Something we still love to do!

We started dating during this week and got married the following June in 2002...almost a year later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great memories! So did you only date for 3 months before you got married? Or was it the Next June (a year and 3 months later?)? Thats an impressive love story!

Erin Lewis said...

This just gives me chills thinking of how special this time must have been for you and how wonderfully God works in our lives! Thanks for sharing!